Madge's marriage on the rocks?
Rumours are abuzz that all is not well in the kingdom of the 'Queen of pop' Madonna and director hubby Guy Ritchie, and that the two are on the verge of putting an end to their five year old marriage.
An insider revealed that the singer had started concentrating more on her career than her marriage.
"She has been spending very little time with him. She is obsessed with everything related to her career at this point. The album Confessions on a Dance Floor is a hit, and that is all she seems to care about these days. A split? Not sure. Less time together? Most definitely," the New York Daily News quoted the source, as saying.
However, Madonna's rep Liz Rosenberg, rubbished rumours of a split, and said that all was well between the couple.
"Mr. and Mrs. Ritchie seemed perfectly comfortable and adoring of each other. ... My sense is that they're quite a happy, content couple," she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The bench, also comprising Justices L Nageswara Rao and S Ravindra Bhat apart from Chief Justice of India (CJI) SA Bobde were of the view that magistrates should play a more “intrusive” role in investigation.
- Police said the accused and the victim were in a relationship for a year, but of late she had been avoiding him.
- The national carrier at present is operating only special passenger trains since the curbs on lockdown were eased. Regular passenger trains have been suspended since March 25, 2020.
- Both the casualties took place due to IED blasts.
- The BJP unit has also been at loggerheads with the ruling Meghalaya Democratic Alliance (MDA) dispensation with its chief Earnest Mawrie accusing it of anomalies in governance.
- Shahjahanpur’s superintendent of police S Anand, SP, denied reports that the girl was burnt after a failed rape attempt
- An expert team is trying to drain out the lake to prevent another tragedy like the Chamoli flash flood.
- The tribal fair draws devotees not only from Telangana, but also from other states like Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
- The notice released by the state government stated “All passengers coming to West Bengal from the aforementioned 4 states shall mandatorily carry a covid negative RT-PCR report for such test conducted within 72 hours of flight departure.”
- The police said they were ascertaining the identities and affiliation of the two terrorists.
- The research says the average compensation paid for human death in the country is ₹1,91,437, and the average compensation paid for injury is ₹6,185.