MNS Nashik Chief Bhosale arrested
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena's Nasik unit President Nitin Bhosale was on Wednesday arrested along with five other party workers as over 40 incidents of stone pelting were reported soon after Raj Thackeray's arrest.
Bhosale was arrested by Police Inspector Anil Powar of the Sarkarwada police station, police sources said.
Although police have taken adequate precaution, including rounding up of MNS workers, there is likelihood of a rise in incidents of stone pelting as Nasik has a significant number of MNS supporters.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The finance department has written to the top brass of various departments, offices and administration to ensure strict compliance to the finance and treasury rules for maintaining fiscal discipline.
- In a letter to Puri king Gajapati Dibya Singha Deb, Union minister for petroleum and natural gas, Dharmendra Pradhan urged him to launch a mass fund collection drive to enable contribution by crores of devotees of Lord Jagannath for the development of the Jagannath Temple heritage corridor.
- Cryptocurrency is, however, not legally banned and the government is in the process of enacting a law on this matter.
- The PM asked the three services to rid themselves of legacy systems and practices that are no longer relevant.
- According to the police, some young men were dancing at the DJ night in a wedding ceremony, during which one of the accused pointed the pistol at the forehead of another youth.
- In January this year, Chief Justice of India (CJI) SA Bobde ruled out any reopening of courts for the present.