Monica Bedi's bail plea rejected
The special judge for the CBI has on Monday rejected Monica Bedi's second bail petition.
Bedi's bail application was filed by her Delhi-based lawyer Suchir Batra, along with local advocate Pradeep Kumar.
On January 18, after hearing the arguments on the petition, judge CV Subramanyam had posted the matter for January 23.
Bedi, the companion of extradited underworld don Abu Salem, is currently under judicial remand till January 25 and is lodged in the Central Prison in Chencahalguda in the city.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The order also said that Kailashnathan will head an executive council set up for the purpose,
- The two-day trip to Dhaka will be Modi’s first foreign visit in 15 months
- The database uses Aadhaar-based data generated from key farm sector programmes such as PM-KISAN.
- From SC-ST social groups, reservations have expanded to OBCs, economically weaker sections
- Officials said that an inquiry committee, constituted by the Visitor of Delhi University (DU), the President of India, held its final meeting.