New health drink hits market
Seabuckthorn Indage limited, is set to introduce a whole range of health products ranging from cosmetics to medicines in the Indian market. All the products are to be made from the plant Seabuckthorn. The company has already launched Leh berry its health drink, which comes in six flavours- pineapple, apple, peach, mixed fruits, Seabuckthorn, orange and blackcurrant. All flavours are based on Seabuckthorn, which contains over 100 natural nutrients including essential vitamins, anti-oxidants, amino acids and minerals.
Seabuckthron (Hippophae Rhamnoides) is cultivated in the Himalayan belt. At present Indage is cultivating it through contract farming in Himachal Pradesh. The only other Asian country that is producing Seabuckthorn products besides India is China. And in Europe only Germany is using Seabuckthorn to manufacture wine. The Seabuckthorn market is ever growing with the present global prospects of Rs 5000 crore and the Indage group is already aiming at Rs 1000 crore mark in the next 4-5 years.
The company plans to launch each of the Seabuckthorn products through the Shop-in-shop concept, where retailers would be brought in as marketing partners bringing the consumers, retailers and manufacturers together.
The company plans to launch its health drink - Leh Berry - in Hyderabad and Bangalore after its Delhi launch.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Dozens of Rohingya are in a makeshift "holding centre" at Jammu's Hira Nagar jail after local authorities conducted biometric and other tests on hundreds of people to verify their identities.
- The 10-member team will commence the journey from the misty mountains of Arunachal Pradesh at Bomdila and will then enter Bhutan.
- In a letter to the Cubbon Park police station, Dinesh Kalahalli said that the complaint had taken a sinister turn wherein the character of the alleged victim was being questioned.
- The police headquarters took action after a picture of the man walking with his son's decomposed body in a plastic bag was widely shared on social media.
- Omar Abdullah chided BJP's Suvendu Adhikari who was quoted a saying the "Bengal will become like Kashmir" if the Trinamool Congress returns to power in the assembly election.