No relief in sight for Greater Noida flat buyers
Uncertainty continued to loom large over Noida Extension home projects with the NCR Planning Board yet to clear the Greater Noida Master Plan 2021.
"There is no chance of resuming construction of Noida Extension projects in the next four months as it will take at least 3-4 months for getting approval of the Greater Noida Master Plan," NCR Planning Board member secretary Naini Jayaseelam told Noida Extension Flat Owners & Members Association (NEFOMA) today.
Construction on the residential projects has not resumed even after the Allahabad high court verdict of October 21 last year. The Greater Noida Authority was directed vide this verdict to get the recommendations of the NCR Planning Board implemented into its Master Plan 2021 before allowing construction activities to resume. However, even after three months, the Master Plan is yet to be cleared.
Homebuyers are braving double blows as they have not only exhausted their savings but are also reeling under the rising rates of interest on housing loans.
NEFOMA today met Jayaseelam in Delhi and requested for early approval of the Greater Noida master plan, NEFOMA president Abhisek Kumar said.
"Jayaseelam said the UP government is delaying resumption of the project. She said the Master Plan will be tabled in the planning committee and if approved, it will be tabled in the Board meeting. The construction work will be resumed only after the the plan gets nod of the board," Kumar said.
"Although Jayaseelam did not give any deadline for approval of the Master Plan, she said it will be done within 3-4 months," he said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The order also said that Kailashnathan will head an executive council set up for the purpose,
- Congress is like an ocean, Gandhi said in the national executive meeting of the IYC, and if anyone wants to return can be allowed to do so.
- The two-day trip to Dhaka will be Modi’s first foreign visit in 15 months
- Parties urge Speaker, Chairman to reduce sessions amid polls; both Houses to begin at 11 am from Tuesday
- Additional sessions judge Sandeep Yadav convicted 35-year-old Khan, also known as Junaid, Salim and Anna
- The database uses Aadhaar-based data generated from key farm sector programmes such as PM-KISAN.
- Police data shows that some of the 522 passengers nabbed in last 5 years while carrying live bullets in their bags claimed they had done so unknowingly
- Private firms will likely claim that the law interferes with their constitutional rights to carry on trade freely
- From SC-ST social groups, reservations have expanded to OBCs, economically weaker sections
- Officials said that an inquiry committee, constituted by the Visitor of Delhi University (DU), the President of India, held its final meeting.
- BJP MLAs supported the bill and called it a gift for women on the occasion of Women’s Day
- The technology requires telecoms companies to scrub messages to verify if the text being sent has been approved and it is only being sent to someone who has consented to receive such a message.