?Spiritual awakening will benefit mankind?
VESTED ELEMENTS that are dividing humanity in the name of religion suffer from ignorance, observed Sant Nirankari Mission head Baba Hardev Singh.
He was addressing the regional Nirankari Sant Samagam of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh at Annapurna Road on Sunday. Baba said that spiritual awakening was the only means to remove hatred and violence and bring peace to the strife-torn world.
The realisation of oneness of mankind could dawn only with the realisation of the oneness of God. Sages down the ages endeavoured to bring about an awakening in men with the realisation of the ultimate truth, which formed the most important proclaimed objective and quest in human life.
He lamented that teachings were read and recited, but not acted upon. The human mind would continue to stumble in the darkness of ignorance until illuminated by the light of spirituality.
According to Sant Nirankari Mandal press and publicity in-charge Kripa Sagar, the two-day ‘samagam’ began with an open session attended by devotees of the mission from the two sister states.
The mission sought to preach truth and love so that there was peace in the world and every individual could lead a life free from fear and want. Babaji’s holy mother Nirankari Rajmata Kulwant Kaur also addressed the gathering.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The opposition Congress accused the government of "high handedness" against the protestors especially women while drawing parallels with British rule and calling it "General Dyer's government".
- “We'll send teams to poll-bound states - to West Bengal and Kerala. We will not support any party but appeal to people to vote for the candidates who can defeat BJP.", said BKU leader Balbir S Rajewal
- None of the students had any symptoms of Covid-19 and when their samples were again subjected to RT-PCR tests, the results were negative.
- Karat was referring to remarks made during the hearing of a plea filed by a public servant, who is accused of repeatedly raping a girl, against the Bombay High Court February 5 order which had cancelled his anticipatory bail.
- Shubham Chaudhuri -- a volunteer with global climate activist group 'Extinction Rebellion' told the court that he has nothing to do with the making of the alleged toolkit and has been implicated in the case.
- A notorious drug dealer, Sunil Howlader, was arrested during the raid. He is a resident of Rasulpur. His SUV was also seized.