Tips for aspirants
· Aspirants should be capable of multitasking.
· Personal grooming and good communication skills are some essentials for people who seek employment in the entertainment industry.
· It is a high-pressure environment, with odd working hours, strict deadlines and only for those with a creative bent of mind.
· The work by its very nature is undefined and typified by being unstructured. Only people who have a passion should join.
· Formal qualification is not always necessary, creativity and hard work are equally important.