BJP unmasked over its stand on Amarnath: Uma
Former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh and president of breakaway Bharatiya Janshakti Party Uma Bharti on Wednesday criticised the BJP for allegedly waivering on the Ram Setu and Amarnath shrine land issues which, she said, had exposed the saffron outfit.
"There is no difference between the Bharatiya Janata Party and Congress agendas on Wednesday," an enraged Bharti said in her address to state level party workers. "Can Lal Krishna Advani, if he becomes Prime Minister, return the land to Amarnath?"
Bharti said the BJP would lose badly in the forthcoming Assembly elections in Rajasthan, Chattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh, owing to faulty policymaking and her own party would play a crucial role in formation of government in the three states despite a resource and manpower crunch.
Earlier, a large number of Bahujan Samaj Party workers and office bearers from Rajasthan led by party state secretary Ramesh Chandra Soni joined the Bhartiya Janshakti, spokesperson for BJS Deepak Gupta said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bikaner’s superintendent of police, Priti Chandra, rubbished the claims made by the girl’s family.
- All the passengers on the bus were from the Jain community and were returning to Ajmer after visiting a temple in Beawar
- Salman Khan has filed an application before the court seeking exemption from personal appearance in the poaching case.
- Vijay Sardana (58) was critically infected with Covid-19 in September 2020 and was hospitalized in Covid-19 ICU for a week but he didn’t lose courage
- Nearly 140 persons, including 100 in Jaipur alone, are reported to have been injured in kite-flying incidents in the state on the occasion of Makar Sankranti
- Villagers said they approached officials several times in the past with the request for action against the selling of illegal liquor in the area but no action was taken.
- The samples from districts such as Jhalawar, Kota, Baran, Sawai Madhopur, Jaipur, Chittorgarh, Banswara, Hanumangarh, Dausa, Pali and Jaisalmer have already been confirmed with bird flu.
- Preliminary probe reveals that the son of the woman was angry with his mother's relationship, said police.
- BJP MLA Madan Dilawar said that the so-called farmers are doing picnic in the name of farmer agitation in the country.