Govinda launches Happiness City Kota campaign
Launching the ‘Happiness City Kota’ campaign for motivation of coaching students in Kota, actor Govinda described service to parents as the key to happiness in one’s life.
The King of Comedy, addressing students of Allen Career Institute in Kota on Thursday, urged them to stay healthy, busy and jolly. He said, “One who serves his parents never gets upset in life as the parents’ blessings will always keep him satisfied.” “Parents are like God and so we should keep them cheerful throughout their lives.”
He narrated the story of his childhood when he was very ill and suffered from epilepsy. Once his mother brought a saint to their house for treating him. Later, the blessings of his mother and the medicine administered by the saint worked wonders and cured him, Govinda said.
The coordinator of the campaign, Aman Maheshwari said that ‘Happiness City Kota’ is launched with the objective of spreading happiness among students facing stress in life. “Our aim is to make them believe that pursuing a career in engineering or medical is not the be-all and end-all. There are multiple career options available if one fails to crack medical or engineering entrance examinations,” he said.
He added that expert lectures and motivational programmes, along with entertaining events like music concerts, stand up comedy shows will be organised on a regular basis under the new campaign.
Directors of Allen Career Institute of Kota, including Nanveen Maheshwari, Rajesh Maheshwari and Brajesh Maheshwari were also present on the occasion.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Both leaders shared a helicopter for the first time after more than a year.
- The decision was taken in a review meeting chaired by chief minister Ashok Gehlot at his residence.
- The state has prepared a new bill, the Rajasthan Prisons Bill, 2021, taking inspiration from the model jail manual.
- Several states including Maharashtra, Kerala, MP and Punjab continue to record high number of Covid cases.
- The core committee meeting will be chaired by state party chief Satish Poonia.
- The Congress government in Puducherry collapsed on Monday after the motion of confidence moved by CM Narayanasamy was defeated.
- The latest contact with Islamabad on the issue came after Barmer MP and Union agricultural minister Kailash Choudhary spoke to officials in the Indian High Commission in Islamabad.
- The gold, whose market value stands at ₹27.29 crore, is lying in the treasury of the Udaipur collector.
- The highest rates of premium petrol amongst the above-mentioned district were recorded from Sri Ganganagar, where the price of a litre of petrol is at ₹103.59.