One trapped, four injured as house collapses
One person was trapped and four others were injured when the roof of a newly constructed house collapsed in Kanota tehsil on Monday, senior police official said.
The four injured were admitted to the Sawai Man Singh hospital in Jaipur, SP (Rural) Mehtab Singh said adding a rescue operation was operation to trace the trapped person.
Meanwhile, two under-construction shops collapsed in Jhotwara area of the city on Monday, but no casualty is reported, the police said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The state has prepared a new bill, the Rajasthan Prisons Bill, 2021, taking inspiration from the model jail manual.
- Several states including Maharashtra, Kerala, MP and Punjab continue to record high number of Covid cases.
- The core committee meeting will be chaired by state party chief Satish Poonia.
- The Congress government in Puducherry collapsed on Monday after the motion of confidence moved by CM Narayanasamy was defeated.
- The latest contact with Islamabad on the issue came after Barmer MP and Union agricultural minister Kailash Choudhary spoke to officials in the Indian High Commission in Islamabad.
- The gold, whose market value stands at ₹27.29 crore, is lying in the treasury of the Udaipur collector.
- The highest rates of premium petrol amongst the above-mentioned district were recorded from Sri Ganganagar, where the price of a litre of petrol is at ₹103.59.