Mira Rajput sets Shahid Kapoor swooning over her 'magic' in abstract print dress
- Mira Rajput Kapoor sets the Internet on fire with her latest glimpse of Goa vacay in an abstract print bustier and draped skirt by the beach and even Shahid Kapoor can’t help but throw mushiness in the air like confetti
Ahead of Valentine’s month, Cupid is already at work and shooting love arrows between Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput which instills our faith in romance. However, a larger part of this romantic vibe was contributed by Mira’s abstract print dress which the diva flaunted recently from her Goa vacay and Shahid could not keep calm.
Taking to her social media handle, Mira gave netizens a glimpse of her holiday at Tulum Goa and her pictures in the sultry dress by the beachside were enough to set the Internet on fire. Donning an abstract print bustier and draped skirt, Mira let the picturesque landscape wash her down and even Shahid could not help but throw mushiness in the air like confetti.
Mira’s blue and red chiffon dress came with an abstract print bustier, abstract print draped and part hand micropleated asymmetric skirt. Featuring strap detailing and a low neckline to amp up the hotness quotient, the ensemble sealed the luxe-boho vibe.
The garment could be styled with heels for parties but Mira opted for a pair of cream coloured flat footwear to nail the casual beachy look. Pulling back her luscious tresses into a bun, Mira wore neutral tones makeup with a nude lipstick shade and filled in eyebrows.
Accessorising her look with a delicate gold neckpiece, a ring and a bracelet, Mira posed in the backdrop of palm trees, a lush green hillside and boats rocking on the ocean yonder. “Look for the magic in every moment (sic),” Mira captioned the pictures.
Quick to respond, Shahid commented, “I see it in your eyes (sic)” and fans were left hunting for their own Cupid.
Mira’s dress is credited to Indian fashion label Saaksha & Kinni that boasts of bold prints, metal and stone embroidery techniques and love of Indian fabrics like chanderi. The abstract print bustier with hand micropleated asymmetric skirt originally costs ₹8,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 on their designer website.
We can’t wait to add this modern look to our vacay closet. What about you?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.