Mira Rajput stuns in floral print sundress, it'll make you want to go on picnic
- For a recent shoot, Mira Rajput donned a beautiful yellow sundress that was adorned with intricate floral print. The fashionista looked absolutely breathtaking in the dress and we are bookmarking it.
For a recent advertisement shoot, Mira Rajput wore a gorgeous sun dress and made us miss the beach. The mother-of-two has a sartorial sense that every girl can relate to and that is why, whenever Mira shares images of herself on social media, dressed in a gorgeous outfit, she makes headlines without fail.
We are sure her latest dress has also been bookmarked by a lot of people. Mira wore a yellow midi dress that was adorned with delicate floral print. The spaghetti strap dress was figure-hugging and it flaunted Mira’s curves. The dress also featured a flared hem that had gathered details increasing the oomph of the dress.
The outfit that was by the brand HeyGirl was accessorised with a delicate bracelet and some rings. The 26-year-old also opted for a no-makeup makeup look for the shoot and was seen with just mascara-laden lashes, blushed cheeks and a nude lip. Mira left her blowdried side-parted hair down and looked fabulous in the sundress.
Mira’s stylist Delna Nallaseth shared the image on her Instagram account with a couple of yellow hearts as the caption.
Mira has also made a name for herself as a fashionista. She is known for her inclination towards homegrown brands. Mira hosts an Instagram series where she talks about holistic and mindful living and questions professionals in order to give her followers some clarity. During these interviews, she dons some of the most boss babe outfits which we love. Check out some of them:
Mira recently returned from her Goa vacation which she took with her husband and actor Shahid Kapoor. The images from her holiday inspired us to upgrade our vacation wardrobe and leave for a beach right away. Have a look at some of them:
Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor got married in July 2015. They have two children together.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.
- For a recent shoot, Kiara Advani wore a beautiful bralette and skirt co-ord set. The Kabir Singh actor made it clear that summer is here in her matching attire and we love it.
- Erica Fernandes has been serving one steamy look after another during her stay at the Maldives, be it in a powder blue bodysuit or acid wash bustier-skirt and fashionistas can’t help but take notes to slay at the next beach vacation
- Sara Ali Khan’s white ruffle cold-shoulder playsuit at Manish Malhotra’s house party last month made jaws drop in awe and set the mercury soaring but the good news is that you can add the ravishing ensemble to your vacay wardrobe too without burning a hole in your pocket