Priyanka Chopra’s killer looks for The White Tiger promotions leaves fans hooked
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired
If there is a word that is synonymous with global dominion, it has to be Priyanka Chopra Jonas whose recent Netflix film, The White Tiger, has set fans and critics on frenzy. As a Bollywood superstar trailblazing Hollywood and an executive producer championing South Asian stories, Priyanka is gearing up to create a legacy that will long be remembered and her fashion side is no different.
Juggling interviews from London, the diva was seen serving some mesmerising looks for The White Tiger promotions and we are stunned. From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, PeeCee has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style and the fashionista in us is inspired.
Recently, the star took to her social media handle and shared a slew of pictures that gave a glimpse of her latest promo looks. In one set of the pictures, Priyanka is seen donning a silk maxi dress in ivory colour with multicoloured graphic prints pattern all over.
The dress features a deep V-neckline, elbow length sleeves and a floor kissing hem. It came with a pleated skirt and looks very light and hints at exploring the endless Italian summer with a nautical theme.
Leaving her luscious tresses open in side-parting hairstyle, Priyanka completed her attire with a pair of embellished bronze footwear by Femme and accessorised her look with a few rings by Shay. Wearing a dab of coral pink lipstick, Priyanka amped up the glam look with rosy blushed cheeks and mascara-laden eyelashes.
In another set of pictures, Priyanka is framed in a bright lemon yellow suit with black buttons and black cuffs and pockets hemming. Inspired undeniably by the 60s, the ensemble explores love, colours, happiness, a carefree attitude without being naïve and is a must-have for women looking to create a strong and powerful impression with a childish innocent side.
Amping up the hotness quotient, Priyanka chose to go shirtless with the suit and accessorised her look with a few silver rings by Shay, a simple gold chain and a pair of golden hoop earrings by Anita Ko. Wearing a dab or red lipstick that drew instant attention, Priyanka stuck to a minimalistic makeup look with only mascara-laden eyelashes, filled-in eyebrows and highlighted cheeks.
Priyanka’s maxi dress is credited to Italian fashion house Etro that boasts of paisley patterns and an urban spirit but always with a touch of irony. The suit, on the other hand, is from Paris-based fashion label Rowen Rose that flaunts handmade pieces representing a sophisticated and androgynous elegance of chic but with attitude.
For both these looks, Priyanka was styled by wardrobe stylist Maeve Reilly.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.