Priyanka Chopra's WFH look includes stunning shirt worth ₹27k and comfy lowers
- One of Priyanka Chopra's Work From Home looks garnered more attention than the rest. Her fans loved her dark copper coloured formal blouse which she accessorised with statement gold jewellery.
Boardroom aesthetic on top and comfy loungewear on the bottom has been Priyanka Chopra’s style during the entire lockdown. The actor who has the world of video calling and online promotions decoded, is extremely busy promoting her autobiography and her recently released film, The White Tiger. Priyanka has often shared her entire WFH outfit details that are perfect for a business video call.
However, there was one particular blouse of Priyanka that caught the attention of her fans and it was none other than a gorgeous copper coloured top that she wore the first time she held her book in her hand. The hidden-button blouse had an understated band collar. The beautiful dark copper silk shirt featured slightly billowed sleeves and shirred seams that added dimension and accentuated movement.
Priyanka teamed the top with a pair of baggy lowers. She accessorised the look with a pair of statement gold hanging earrings, a couple of gold bangles and chunky rings. The actor went for subtle glam which included mascara laden lashes, light blush and a nude pink lipstick. She shared the video on her Instagram account with the caption, “Seeing my book for the first time. Can I be terrified and excited together? #Unfinished (sic).”
We loved Priyanka’s top which is great for any formal event. If you also like it, let us tell you a little about it. The shirt is by the famous brand L’AGENCE and to add it to your wardrobe, you will have to shell out ₹27,346 (USD 375).
Priyanka has been posting a lot of her Work From Home looks, check out some of them:
On the work front, Priyanka was seen in the recently released film The White Tiger which also starred Rajkummar Rao and Adarsh Gourav in the lead roles. Her upcoming projects include Matrix 4 and Text For You.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.