Sara Ali Khan slays season's hottest print in flirty off-shoulder cocktail dress
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
All you ladies looking to give an unconventional, feminine and fun alternative to traditional eveningwear are in for a treat as Sara Ali Khan recently sorted your fashion woes with her latest sartorially elegant pictures. The Coolie No.1 star recently stepped out in the season's hottest print and her pictures from the photoshoot have taken the Internet by storm.
Leaving fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style, Sara roped in a flirty edge in the cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either. The pictures feature the diva in a red and navy blue checkered mini dress that came with an off-the-shoulder neckline and a fitted bodice apart from the flattering side draping.
Made of navy plaid silk fabric, the sheath dress sported long sleeves with same prints running down it and a hidden back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Sara completed her attire with a pair of red stilettos and left her luscious hair down.
Making an everyday statement by wearing a pair of delicate earrings from Vasundhara Jewellery, Sara opted for neutral tones makeup to keep the glam look minimalistic. Striking ravishing poses for the camera, Sara evidently set fans heartbeats accelerating.
The ensemble is credited to New York City-based contemporary eveningwear brand, Flor et. al that boasts of a team of international designers who find inspiration in their personal backgrounds and cultures. The dress originally costs $495 or ₹36k approximately on their designer website.
Style strategist and Style Architect Ami Patel is credited for Sara’s sultry look. How are you going to recreate this fall fashion?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.