This DIY pack is Mira Rajput's beauty secret for ‘brighter and refreshed skin'
- Mira Rajput Kapoor is back from her best friend’s wedding and after all those ‘late nights, less sleep, dal makhani and lots of dancing’, this is the DIY organic face pack that she opts for her skincare and credits for her ‘quick fix glow’
From slaying the modern chic vibe in ravishing ensembles to setting the Internet on fire with her groovy moves on Tunak Tunak Tun, Mira Rajput Kapoor has kept fans on their toes as she shared regular updates from her best friend’s wedding. Back from the event and after all those “late nights, less sleep, dal makhani and lots of dancing”, Shahid Kapoor’s wife credited a homemade DIY organic face pack for her “quick fix glow”.
A regular at sharing fashion cues and beauty tips on her social media handle, Mira once again to to her Instagram account and posted a video that took netizens through the steps of getting a “brighter and refreshed skin” in a jiffy. “Quick fix Glow Late nights, less sleep, dal makhani and lots of dancing - I had a blast at my friend’s wedding but my skin needs a pick me up (sic),” Mira asserted in the caption.
She added, “Breeze through 15 minutes to brighter and refreshed skin with me (sic).”
Kasturi Manjal - 1/2 teaspoon
Rose Water - 1 tablespoon (adjust the consistency as per your preference)
Wash and thoroughly dry whatever bowl or any other utensil you use. Add half a spoon of Kasturi Manjal. Spray rose water on it six times or add 1 tablespoon of it. Mix the two with a spoon and apply the paste on your face.
Leave it on your face for a few minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water and patting your face dry. Say hello to a glowing skin!
Mira shared, “I have been using a Kansa Vati and spoon for all my DIY packs. It’s convenient because it doesn’t get mixed with other dishes and I also get the added bonus of Kansa’s purifying properties (sic).”
The diva also cautioned, “Never use any chemic cleaner for the Kansa vessels - Baking soda and lemon juice should be just fine after every few washes with cold water (sic).”
Which homemade face pack is your go-to buddy after the festivities or party sessions end?
Follow more stories on Facebook and Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.