From bar accessories to quilts: 5 great ideas for house warming gifts
Here are some safe and thoughtful gifting options to give those setting up a new home.more lifestyle Updated: Dec 30, 2017 11:22 IST
Cutlery, showpieces, household items make for ideal presents for those setting up a new home. If you’re the kind who likes to invest thought and care into your gifts, here are some excellent ideas for presents that’ll be useful and appreciated.
* A lot of people love the idea of simple and modern living which is appealing and pleasant. Bed sheets with pillow covers are the safest gift for house warming party.
* The classic look of silver (figurines or other décor pieces) makes for a quality gift that is always appreciated as it does not come with a shelf life or expiry date. This adds character to any home and serves as perfect giftables too.
* You can also gift comfortable quilts in floral prints, white print patterns and attractive hues to all those who love to keep everything stylish at home. Superior quality quilts that are light also enhance the aesthetic of the room without compromising the functionality of the quilt, and hence make for a great gifting option for house warming.
* If you are going to a friend’s place who loves alcohol, get them good bar accessories like wine glasses, whiskey decanter and goblets.
* Tea sets, divine figurine and vases with the floral motifs are ideal gifting options too for house warming.
– Inputs from Abhinav Agarwal, Director at Adab, and Vibhor Jain, Director at ArgentOr Silver.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more