Happy Gurupurab 2020: Wishes, images to share with your loved ones for Prakash Utsav
One of the most important festivals celebrated by the Sikh community, Guru Nanak Jayanti or Gurupurab commemorates the birth of the first Sikh Guru, Guru Nanak Dev. The festival is also known as Guru Nanak Dev Ji Gurpurab, Guru Nanak’s Prakash Utsav and Guru Nanak Dev Ji Jayanti, . Guru Nanak is the founder of Sikhism and holds high regard in the community. It is believed that Guru Nanak was born on the full moon of the Kartik month in the Hindu calendar, which is why his birth anniversary is celebrated around November, and this year the full moon will take place today, November 30. Given that all of us are homebound on account of the coronavirus pandemic, it doesn’t mean that you cannot wish your near and dear ones who celebrate the festival. Here are some quotes, wishes, images, messages, greetings Whatsapp and Facebook statuses to share your family and friends for the occasion of Gurupurab 2020:
*God is one, but he has countless forms. He is the creator of the universe. This Gurpurab, may all your wishes and dreams come true. Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti!
*On the auspicious occasion of Gurpurab, I pray that Guru ji showers you with his blessings today and forever. Happy Gurpurab!
*Waheguru Ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh. Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti to you and your family.
*May Wahe Guru shower his blessings on you! Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti!
*May you be inspired by the greatness of Guru Nanak Ji, who spread the message of peace and harmony!
*Gurupurab is a day to honour the preachings of Guru Nanak Dev ji. May he fulfil all your dreams and blesses you from heaven above.
*Rab kehta hai, kisi ko takleef de kar mujhse apni khushi ki dua mat karna, lekin agar kisi ko ik pal ki khushi dete ho to apni takleef ki fikr mat karna. Happy Prakash Prav!
*Heartiest wishes to you and your family on the auspicious occasion of Guru Purab!
*May this holy occasion enlighten your heart and mind with knowledge and sanctity. Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti to you and your family!
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Khushi Kapoor is currently holidaying in Delhi and giving us winter wardrobe inspiration. The 20-year-old has been spotted wearing a lot of delicate crop sweaters and wide-legged pants.
- Labour Movement museum, that is opening up in Alappuzha, Kerala, will the the first of its kind museum in India. It will showcase the history of world labour movement through huge repository of documents and exhibits.
- Looking to give gluten the hook? Check out this delicious vegan recipe that preps up super fluffy and light banana pancakes which are golden and crisp on the outside and will make you forget you ever missed gluten
- Taapsee Pannu has been following a diet for the preparation of her film Rashmi Rocket. However, her diet is not as boring as one would imagine. It even includes laddoos. Yes, you can read that again.
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.
- Have a sweet tooth and easily give in to desserts while craving for some more? Check out this Lotus Biscoff mousse recipe to make the easiest dessert with just two ingredients
- Read the most books this year, tweet and win!
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
- Samantha Akkineni recently slayed in a denim midi dress at the promotions of her upcoming web series, The Family Man. The actor flaunted her enviable curves in the distressed bodycon outfit.