Independence Day 2017: Best quotes, SMSes, wishes to share on WhatsApp and Facebook
Happy Independence Day 2017: Here are some of the best quotes, messages and images to share with your family and friends. You can post these on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.more lifestyle Updated: Aug 15, 2017 12:57 IST
Every year, August 15 serves as a great reminder of the sacrifices made by innumerable freedom fighters and protesters. Seven decades later, India has come a long way in terms of progress. Let’s celebrate this Independence Day with some great quotes:
1) We celebrate bravery of our ancestors and their gift of freedom. Long may our flag wave! Happy Independence Day!
2) Let’s take this day to think about of our past and resolve to build a better future for our country. Wishing you a Happy Independence Day!
3) “Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott.” — Bal Gandhar Tilak.
4) Freedom in our mind, faith in the words, pride in our souls. Let’s salute the great men and women who made this possible. Happy Independence Day!
5) Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country! Happy Independence Day!
Here are some Independence Day images you can share on social media:
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Aug 14, 2017 15:59 IST