Neha Kakkar goes ‘awww’ as Rohanpreet Singh sings for her, says ‘I love you baby’. Watch
Neha Kakkar has shared a romantic video with husband Rohanpreet Singh and it is all about how the two are deeply in love. The two had tied the knot in October last year and are seen holding hands as Rohanpreet sings a romantic song for Neha.
Sharing the video on Instagram, Neha wrote in caption, “My View, My Morning, My Night, The Sound I live with!!! One and Only @rohanpreetsingh #RohanpreetSings #NehuPreet #DoGallan What a song!! @officialgarrysandhu.”
Rohanpreet, also a singer, is seen singing Garry Sandhu’s Do Gallan for Neha while holding her hand. She is seen reacting to it saying ‘awww’ and repeatedly saying ‘I love you’.
The fans and friends of the two loved the two and showered them with love. Mahhi Vij reacted to it with an “Awwww” along with a heart. Singer Rupali Jagga called them, “Cutiieeeesssss,” while rapper Mellow D commented, “You Two” with two hearts.
Neha and Rohanpreet tied the knot on October 24 in a multiple-day ceremony. Besides an Anand Karaj ceremony, they also took part in a haldi, mehendi and sangeet ceremony along with their family members and friends.
The couple fuelled their linkup rumours by sharing romantic posts about each other on Instagram and launched their first music video Nehu Da Vyah, days before the wedding. The wedding rumours were being passed off as a publicity stunt and were laid to rest only when the two actually got married. The two are now out with another music video, Khyaal Rakhya Kar, their first after their wedding. The first poster of the song showed Neha sporting a baby bump, which fuelled rumours that the singer was expecting her first child. However, it turned out to be a publicity stunt as Neha plays a pregnant woman in the song who loses her husband before the birth of her child. They also made their first joint appearance on Indian Idol as part of the album’s promotions.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- BTS singer Jungkook hosted a VLive on Sunday. During the chat, he revealed his new hair colour, thanked the ARMY, listened to songs and gave everyone a good look at his arm tattoos.
- Singer Nick Jonas shared his thoughts on BTS, to the delight of the pop group's fans. Here's what he said.
- BTS singer Jungkook released an alternative bridge of the group's song Dis-ease. The 45-second clip has the BTS member singing in English.
- Bigg Boss 13 star Shehnaaz Gill romances Badshah in new song Fly, but 'looks part Indian-part Thai'. Watch the video here.
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- BTS singers Jimin and V graduated from Global Cyber University. The duo has been conferred with the Presidential Award as well.
- Singer Shreya Ghoshal has announced her first pregnancy. She is married to Shiladitya M since six years.
- BTS leader RM, during a conversation about India, revealed that he was familiar with Daler Mehndi's hit Punjabi track Tunak Tunak Tun and confessed he sang the song in middle school.
- Singer Harshdeep Kaur and husband Mankeet Singh have welcomed a son. They had earlier shared several posts trying to guess the baby's gender, wondering if the child would be a 'Singh' or a 'Kaur'.