Neha Kakkar, husband Rohanpreet Singh put an end to pregnancy rumours with new heartbreak song
Neha Kakkar’s pregnancy mystery is finally solved. The singer’s new song titled Khyaal Rakhya Kar, also featuring husband Rohanpreet Singh, shows her as a pregnant woman. The romantic number has been sung by Neha and tells the story of a woman who loses her love before the birth of their first child and goes on to raise a son who resembles his late father.
Sung by Neha, Khyaal Rakhya Kar has been penned by Babbu with music by Rajat Nagpal. The song has been produced by Anshul Garg, directed by Agam Mann and Azeem Mann.
Watch Khyaal Rakhya Kar here
The music video shows a glimpse of two school-going teenagers, played by Neha and Rohanpreet. Neha’s character is seen as the caring one who always make sure to rescue Rohanpreet’s character from all the troubles. They grow up, tie the knot and are shown expecting their first child. However, an unfortunate accident claims his life, leaving Neha alone. The song progresses to show how the child grows up resembling his father and Neha’s mother avatar takes care of him just like she did for her husband.
Neha had made headlines when she shared the picture of herself with a baby bump. To add fuel to the fire, Neha’s brother Tony Kakkar had even commented to the post, saying that he was set to become an uncle. A day later, it was revealed the picture was actually a poster of the new song.
Neha and Rohanpreet had met on the sets of a wedding-themed music video titled Nehu Da Vyah earlier this year. They tied the knot in October in multiple day lavish wedding ceremony and went on honeymoon to Dubai.
“We literally met for the first time on the set of the song we did together - Nehu Ka Vyah and I didn’t even realise what she wrote for that song would come true one day. It literally changed my life for the best,” Rohanpreet told designer Anita Dongre.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Recording Academy announced the list of performers for Grammys 2021. BTS, Taylor Swift, Harry Styles and many more will perform at this year's cereony.
- Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik and Bigg Boss 13's Paras Chhabra are coming together for a music video. See their pictures and videos from the shoot.
- BTS singer Jungkook hosted a VLive on Sunday. During the chat, he revealed his new hair colour, thanked the ARMY, listened to songs and gave everyone a good look at his arm tattoos.
- Singer Nick Jonas shared his thoughts on BTS, to the delight of the pop group's fans. Here's what he said.
- BTS singer Jungkook released an alternative bridge of the group's song Dis-ease. The 45-second clip has the BTS member singing in English.
- Bigg Boss 13 star Shehnaaz Gill romances Badshah in new song Fly, but 'looks part Indian-part Thai'. Watch the video here.
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- BTS singers Jimin and V graduated from Global Cyber University. The duo has been conferred with the Presidential Award as well.
- Singer Shreya Ghoshal has announced her first pregnancy. She is married to Shiladitya M since six years.
- BTS leader RM, during a conversation about India, revealed that he was familiar with Daler Mehndi's hit Punjabi track Tunak Tunak Tun and confessed he sang the song in middle school.