Four kin taken ill due to food poisoning in Batala village

Four members of a family were taken seriously ill due to food poisoning in Bhabowal village in Batala sub-division of Gurdaspur district.

punjab Updated: Aug 16, 2012 18:17 IST
UNI
UNI
UNI

Four members of a family were taken seriously ill due to food poisoning in Bhabowal village in Batala sub-division of Gurdaspur district.


Police said the four family members were reported unconscious on Wednesday evening after consuming 'rice and curry' at the house of a Bhabowal villager.

They were taken to civil hospital in Batala and were in critical condition.

The victims were reportedly unconscious till the last report came in on Thursday morning.

First Published: Aug 16, 2012 18:15 IST