Doug Reinhardt protects Hilton in club fight
A protective Doug Reinhardt got caught in a brawl after a man tried to grope girlfriend Paris Hilton at a Los Angeles club on April 27.
According to a source, the couple were dancing at H-Wood when an intoxicated male clubgoer approached the heiress and tried to touch her cleavage.
"Doug protected his lady and pushed the guy. That''s when all of Doug''s boys stepped in and beat the crap out of the guy. Then Doug had security kick him out of the club," Us magazine quoted another source as saying.
The incident even shocked fellow club-goers Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, who were dancing alongside Hilton and Reinhardt.
"Alba and Cash looked at one another and "were like ''wow,''" said an onlooker.
However, the Hilton and Reinhardt were apparently unaffected by the brawl, as they mingled with Brody Jenner around 1:20 a.m. before calling it a night shortly after 2 a.m.
But, despite several witnesses, Reinhardt''s rep said: "Doug was not involved in a fight last night."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Former Bigg Boss contestant Shefali Bagga praises Arshi Khan for this trait of hers, despite her constant fights with everyone.
- Rajeev Khandelwal has spoken about the time when Remo D'Souza publicly denied having any involvement with a film they made.
Makers delve into personality disorders on OTT while maintaining balance between science and fiction
- Adele has reached a divorce settlement with her estranged husband, Simon Konecki. At stake is her $190 million fortune.
- Actor Sara Ali Khan shared a special appreciation post for her brother, Ibrahim. Check it out here.
- Director Neeraj Pandey announced an entire universe of stories set within the world of Special OPS, starting with a spinoff featuring Kay Kay Menon's Himmat Singh.