Here's how to impress Udita
Impressing women has never been an easy ballgame especially when it comes to the bombshells. However, if you ever get an opportunity to date a sexy lady like Udita Goswami, here is a little tip from the actress herself.
Besides looking for impressive appearance, dress sense and basic etiquettes, Udita is good at getting to know a man's personality by the kind of perfume he is wearing. When it comes to picking a date, aromatic men definitely top her list.
"I always believe that there is a subconscious link between a man and the kind of perfume he is using. His preference and habits of using a particular kind of fragrance can reflect a lot about him. At least, I can gather a lot just by having a whiff of his perfume. Whenever I meet someone, the first thing, I notice is how he smells. I have a very sharp nose for that," confesses Udita.
The seductress, who accepts her 'sexy girl' tag gracefully, has acquired this peculiar yet unique sniffing sense since teen years. She has had advantages in knowing people through her strong sniffing sense.While talking about her nose power, she refuses to divulge any further details if it was the scent of ex-boyfriend Mohit Suri, the director of in which she acted, that attracted her towards him. She tactfully changed the topic and starts talking about her experience in the industry till now. "I have lot of films lined up this year but what disappoints me is the lukewarm response to my first film (). I was expecting the film to do well and I was quite excited about it but when I came to know the result, it really dampened my spirit for sometime more so because I was a newcomer then. But now, I realize however big you are in the modeling world, it's a matter of just one hit which makes all the difference in Bollywood," states the actress.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- The Amazon Prime Video web series Tandav has been at the centre of a controversy after it was alleged that certain scenes are offensive to certain communities. Here's everything you need to know about what happened.
- Tandav creator Ali Abbas Zafar has issued an apology on behalf of the cast and crew of the Amazon web series, after an FIR was lodged against several people involved in the show for hurting religious sentiments.
- Vikas Gupta took to Twitter to share 'proof' of Aly Goni's homophobia, which Jasmin Bhasin didn't take quietly.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.