6 funny advertisements of all times that you must watch
Feeling low? We bet these hilarious TV advertisements will make you giggle and instantly fix your mood.tv Updated: Apr 26, 2017 18:07 IST
Every night, as we curl up in our bed and turn the television on, a barrage of advertisements interrupt our favourite programmes. However, in the sea of random ads, there are a few humorous ones that don’t fail to tickle our funny bone. These ads are difficult to forget as they are funny and witty and they connect to us instantly. Here’s our pick of funniest TV advertisements of all times.
1. A chewing gum that was loved by many, Center Shock, took over TV ads sometime back with this funny ad set in a salon.
2. Ramesh and Suresh for 5 Star: This chocolate ad created two unforgettable fictional characters, Ramesh and Suresh .The actors’ real names were also Ramesh and Suresh. The duo won many hearts across age groups.
3. Mentos, ‘dimag ki baati jala de’ has a series of humorous ads. This one, set in a salon, brings an instant smile on our faces.
4. Recently, when actors Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh came together to do a series of Make My Trip ads, they made us laugh and we could not stop praising their superb chemistry and their cute regional accents.
5.This ad for SBI Life’s Wealth Creation shows a man getting himself pampered in a salon. The end result is just too funny.
6. Seagram’s Imperial Blue TVC, Men will be men, took over television with its subtle humour. The two-line ghazal, “Pyaar ki raah mein chalna seekh, ishq ki chaah mein jalna seekh,” became quite popular among guys.
First Published: Apr 26, 2017 18:06 IST