Bigg Boss 14: Aly Goni goes down on one knee to propose to a contestant but its not Jasmin Bhasin
Bigg Boss 14 contestants celebrated Christmas with a twist. The channel has shared promos of the upcoming weekend episodes showing them playing a game where they are asked to play secret Santa for their co-contestants.
A promo shows Aly Goni getting a ring which he can present to a contestant with whom he wants to unite as a couple. The promo shows glimpses of his blushing girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin but he walks up to Rahul Vaidya to present him the ring. He goes down on one knee and puts the ring on his finger as the other contestants cheer and laugh.
Another promo shows Jasmin getting a card which she can give to a person who needs to come out of their fake identity to show their real face. She hands it over to her friend-turned-foe Rubina Dilaik and wishes her ‘Merry Christmas’. The latter throws it away in anger.
Upon her turn, Rubina gets a dumbbell which she can gift to a contestant whom she thinks is the weakest player in the game. She gives it to Jasmin but the latter throws it away and says, “Am I weak? Till yesterday, she was calling me a healthy competition. She is surviving due to her husband’s support.”
Also Watch | ‘You are provoked to fight with each other’: Anup Jalota on Bigg Boss
Meanwhile, the viewers chose sides on Twitter. A fan of Rubina said, “#RubinaDilaik is the best contestant of BB14. And has given the most content since day 1 n people like Jas who always cribbed to her, abhinav or Aly has audacity to say such idiotic thing.” Another said, “Tasks me strong hai toh let her win Roadies or Khatron ka khiladi; #BB14 is about personality & likeability - sorry but Jasmin doesn’t stand a chance in that space compared to #RubinaDilaik.”
The contestants will also celebrate host Salman Khan’s birthday during the weekend episodes. Promos have shown arch rivals coming together to perform to his hit songs.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.