Bigg Boss 14: ‘Rejected’ Jaan Kumar Sanu partly shaves off his head, gains entry into main house. See pics
New pictures of Jaan Kumar Sanu from Monday’s episode of Bigg Boss 14 show him sporting a brand new hairstyle, possibly for a task. Jaan, along with Rubina Dilaik, Nishant Singh Malkani and Sara Gurpal, is one of the ‘rejected’ contestants, who must compete to take part in the main show.
Pictures of Jaan and his new hairstyle were shared by the Bigg Boss insider account The Khabri, on Twitter. The pictures show Jaan in the kitchen, chopping vegetables with Sidharth Shukla. According to The Khabri, all rejected contestants will gain entry into the main house, except Rubina.
A promo video shared by Colors showed her having a disagreement with ‘senior’ contestants Sidharth, Gauahar Khan and Hina Khan, over a task that would confine her to the same clothes for a week.
Jaan, son of singer Kumar Sanu, said in an interview to Mid-Day that his father gave him some tips about the show. Jaan said Sanu was apprehensive with his decision in the beginning. “He asked me if I was sure about doing it. Seeing my confidence, he got excited. He even gave me a few tips,” he said. “This is the first time that the channel approached me, and it seemed like a dream come true. I have been a fan of the show since its first season,” he added.
Talking to Salman during the press conference, he said, “Sir, I am more nervous because I am meeting you for the first time in my life. My entire body is shaking. I have been your fan since before I got to know anything about the work my dad has done with you. I am a bit dazed with your presence.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.