Here’s what Kit Harington’s wife Rose Leslie said about the Game of Thrones ending
Actress Rose Leslie says she doesn’t know how fantasy series Game of Thrones will end. In an interview, her husband and actor Kit Harington said that she asked him how the show’s upcoming final season will end. Harington said he told her and then “she wouldn’t talk to me for about three days”.
But Leslie says their conversation was about the ending of season seven, not season eight, reports ew.com.
“I genuinely don’t know the ending (of the show),” Leslie said. She added: “He told me the ending of last season and I remember getting a bit uppity about that... He happened to tell me - and this is a spoiler for anybody who hasn’t seen the last season - he happened to tell me that one of the dragons fall into the ice lake, and then we see the dragon being dragged out of the water and the dragon breathes fire - or ice.”
Leslie said that she doesn’t know the ending of the show.
“Because, believe it or not, it’s such a monumental phenomenal show, and I want to be like the rest of the world and watch it in real time and get that build-up and anticipation. I want to finally come to the final episode and truly - and I honestly mean this - truly not know which way it goes.”
The final season is set to open in April this year. It will air in India on Star World.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.