Kit Harington told wife Rose Leslie the ending of Game of Thrones 8, she didn’t speak to him for 3 days
There are still two-and-a-half months to go until the final season of Game of Thrones, and fans of the hit HBO series are lapping up every little detail they can get their hands on. But there are already a few who know how the show will end. Kit Harington has said that he has revealed the ending to his wife, Rose Leslie,much to her annoyance.
Harington said in an interview to Entertainment Weekly that Leslie, who played his love interest in the show as well, didn’t talk to him for three days after he told her what happens in the climax. He said, “I told my wife last year how it ended, and she wouldn’t talk to me for about three days. And she’d asked that.”
Revealing what he felt about the show’s ending, the actor said, “I don’t think it’s about happy or sad, really. I’m satisfied with what they did, but I don’t know whether I’ll be really satisfied until I see it.”
Rose had played the role of Jon Snow’s love interest Ygritte, a wildling during the second, third and fourth seasons. The two fell in love on the sets and went on to tie the knot in June last year. Their wedding ceremony took place at a Scottish castle with their co-stars Sophie Turner, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage and Maisie Williams in attendance.
Earlier, Sophie, who plays Jon Snow’s sister Sansa Stark, had told W magazine in an interview that she has already blurted out the ending of the show to some of her friends. She had said, “I was like, ‘Hey, if you want to know, I’ll tell you.’ But it’s people that I know, not random people. It’s people that I know will keep the secret.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.
Covid effect on pre-shoot rituals for actors? Sara Ali Khan, Taapsee Pannu, Anil Kapoor spill the beans
- Kartik Aaryan has recreated a Game of Thrones scene in Manali, originally featuring Kit Harrington as Jon Snow.
- Alia Bhatt shared a number of fan-made videos, where they have recreated some scenes and dialogues from the teaser of Gangubai Kathiawadi.