In sickness and in health
Gautam Hegde tells us about some television bahus and betas who are feeling a little under the weather. Read more...Updated: Aug 14, 2008 13:07 IST
Actors usually need a great body of work...but actors in daily soaps and reality shows need a great body for work.
Here are some telly bahus and betas who are feeling a little under the weather...probably because they haven’t been having an apple a day.
* Tullika Upadhyay of Saath Saath shot for an emotionally charged scene and collapsed last Sunday. The actress was taken to the hospital where she was diagnosed with low haemoglobin. Although advised against working, Tullika sneaks out to shoot for the afternoon daily.
* Delnaaz Paul who leads the girls' team in Zara Nachke Dikhaa injured her ribs during a performance last week.
But she hasn’t stopped dancing.. nor arguing with the boys’ team.
* Aastha Choudhary who plays the good and evil leads in Sony’s Baabul Ka Angann Chhootey Naa, is reportedly recovering from malaria. The shooting schedule has been disturbed. Thankfully it’s not a panic situation since the show has a bank of episodes.
* Sanjit Bedi had temperature of 103 degrees but was still shooting. The actor recently replaced Vikas Sethi in Vivah.
* Manish Naggdev was down with measles. The rest of the cast of Santaan was reportedly apprehensive about shooting with him. When last checked, his duplicate was used to can most shots. Manish is now back on the sets.