Ragini MMS 2: Sunny Leone wishes Hello Ji in new song
Sunny Leone is back with a brand new dance number, titled Hello Ji. Sung by Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor, the song shows Sunny grooving on the dance floor in colourful costumes.
Composed by Meet Bros and choreographed by Vishnu Deva, the song will feature in Ragini MMS season 2 on ALTBalaji and ZEE5. Sunny shared the music video of the song on Twitter with the caption, “Is sardi, aapko lagne wali hai garmi! You’ll feel the temperature rise cause I’m gonna be setting this stage on fire! #HelloJi, are you listening?”
The fans of the actor liked the song and showered it with praises on YouTube. A fan wrote, “Fabulous like for a awesome actresses and for a beautiful song.” Another wrote, “Sunny and Kanika combo of excellence.” One more viewer wrote, “Sunny leone + kanika kapoor +meet brother’s perfect combination.”
Sunny had earlier made the announcement of the web show by sharing a teaser on her Instagram account. She wrote, “Sunny ke bina #RaginiMMSReturns ?? No way!! I’m coming to double up those sexy thrills! #HelloJi, care to join me? ALT aur ZEE5 pe mein aa rahi hu to add the chamak, dhamak and lots of namak!”
Producer Ekta Kapoor had also shared a candid video on Instagram, in which she poked fun at her own acting skills. Ekta was seen brainstorming with her top executives about how Ragini MMS Returns Season 2 will make a splash online. She is seen making a call to an unnamed “person who can break the internet”.
Talking about her new dance number, Sunny said in a statement, “Having worked with Ekta before and having an absolute blast, the two of us knew that we’d definitely be working again... The two of us get along so well and this time we want to hit it out of the park. The song is extremely catchy. The visuals are very hip and cool. Everything about the song makes me elated to be a part of it.”
Ragini MMS Returns Season 2 will revolve around a girls’ trip gone horribly wrong. It will star real-life couple Divya Agarwal and Varun Sood in the lead roles.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.