Sasural Simar Ka actor Ashiesh Roy says he’s in ICU and ‘very ill’, asks for ‘money for dialysis’
TV actor Ashiesh Roy, who has featured in shows such as Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, Sasural Simar Ka and Bymokesh Bakshi, took to Facebook to ask for financial help. He also revealed that he is very unwell and in ICU.
In two brief posts on Facebook, he wrote, “Am in the içù...vêřý ill.diàlysìs”. In a follow-up post, he wrote, “Need urr diagent moneyfor dialysis.”
The posted attracted a lot of comments, many wishing him speedy recovery while others asking him to send in details (presumably for financial help). Among those who wished him well was actor Anup Soni who wrote: “Oh...Take care Ashish... Praying for your speedy recovery...”. Filmmaker Vinta Nanda also enquired about him, and wrote in the comments section “Where are you?”
On his second post, a number of people replied, asking for details. A person called Conica Halder, writing on behalf of Asheish, replied and said, “On behalf of Ashiesh Roy....thanks to all my friends all over for the goid wishes” and gave bank account details.
Ashiesh, it appears, has had health issues in the past too. About a year back, Vinta had written on Facebook that he was in ICU. She had written: “URGENT: Ashiesh Roy I’m told by Promita Mukherjee is in #ICU at #CriticareHospital in #Juhu. Does anybody have contact with his family? Please connect with Promita.Cine & TV Artistes’ Association Amit Behl Odie Khan Suneel Sinha.” Ashiesh had suffered a paralytic attack last year and had to be rushed to a hospital. He had also been operated upon for a blood clot in his brain in August 2018.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin took to Twitter to urge her fans to not spread negativity. Her tweet came amid social media wars between her fans and those of Rubina Dilaik.
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Disha Parmar's batting skills earned her a Virat Kohli comparison from fiancé Rahul Vaidya. The couple is on a quick vacation together and has been posting updates on social media. Watch their latest video.
- Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy have created an Instagram page for their newborn son, Aaravv. Head on over to satisfy your baby picture cravings.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.