Shocking: Deep fried lizard in French fries at Kolkata McDonald’s outlet

A family's outing at McDonald's turned into horror when they found a deep-fried lizard in a serving of French fries at one of the outlets in Kolkata. Giving details, victim Priyanka Moitra said she became sick and started vomiting after seeing the lizard as she is pregnant and stressed that no official was even ready to take the responsibility and had a careless attitude. The victim took a picture of the lizard in the food and filed a FIR at the Phulbagan police station against the outlet.

 
SHARE
Story Saved
×
Saved Articles
Following
My Reads
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Friday, August 19, 2022
Start 15 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now