Life, the universe & everything
Danny Boyle could direct the next James Bond movie after Skyfall director Sam Mendes refused to helm another 007 project.world Updated: Mar 26, 2013 23:33 IST
Danny Boyle tipped to direct next James Bond movie
London: Danny Boyle could direct the next James Bond movie after Skyfall director Sam Mendes refused to helm another 007 project.
Bond producer Barbara Broccoli was seen having a chat with the 56-year-old director at London's Empire Film Awards on Sunday, the Sun reported. The Oscar winner previously won a lot of appreciation for his extra-ordinary performance at the London Olympics opening ceremony, which featured 007 star Daniel Craig and the Queen double in a Bond sketch. Veteran Bond producer Michael G Wilson said the Slumdog Millionaire director could certainly become a Bond director.
Security flaw lets Apple passwords to be reset
Sydney: A major security flaw has been found that makes it possible to change user's Apple ID password and hijack the account, said a report.
The tech giant on Monday rolled out a two-step verification, a security measure that promises to further shield Apple ID and iCloud accounts from being hijacked.
The exploit affects all customers who haven't yet enabled the new feature, the Verge reports. The flaw lets anyone with your email address and date of birth to reset your password - using Apple's own tools. The flaw involves pasting in a modified URL while answering the DOB security question on Apple's iForgot page.
Prostitute declared dead while having sex
Johannesburg: In a bizarre incident, a prostitute who had been presumed dead after collapsing while allegedly having sex at Manor Hotel in Zimbabwe, suddenly woke up just after police officers had put her body into a coffin.
The incident occurred on Tuesday last week at about 12pm. According to sources, the woman woke up saying, "You want to kill me, you want to kill me," News 24 reported.
A number of people who had gathered to witness the woman's "dead" body being removed from a room at the hotel reportedly fled from the scene.
Contestant dies during filming of French Survivor
Phnom Penh: Filming of the French version of the hit reality TV show Survivor has been cancelled after a contestant died of a heart attack on a tropical Cambodian island on the first day.
French broadcaster TF1 said it had axed the 2013 season of the show, called "Koh Lanta", after 25-year-old Gerald Babin fell ill on Friday during filming on Koh Rong off Cambodia's southwestern coast.
Cambodian tourism minister Thong Khon said the television crew had planned to spend five months in the kingdom.
First Published: Mar 26, 2013 23:31 IST