Pet chicken saves couple from fire
A US couple said that their pet chicken named Cluck Cluck woke them and saved their lives when their house caught on fire.
According to Dennis Murawska, the pet chicken woke his wife with loud clucking from its cage in the basement two floors below.
Murawska said he had been half awake but didn’t know about the fire because the smoke alarms hadn’t gone off.
He added that Cluck Cluck came from a farm in Alma Center and had a mutated foot, so he felt sorry for the bird and kept it.