Rajeev Mullick is a Special Correspondent, he writes on education, telecom and heads city bureau at Lucknow. Love travelling
Articles by Rajeev Mullick
Two kiosks of Sheroes Hangout Café, a model coffeehouse run by survivors of acid attacks, will be opened at the Noida stadium on Tuesday, officials said on Monday
The project in collaboration with Noida Authority aims to provide employment to acid attack survivors (women) in the two kiosks situated inside the Noida International Stadium, said Noida Authority CEO Ritu Maheshwari
IIT Delhi’s tech innovation hub to help design CISCE curriculum in robotics, AI, machine learning and data science
- ICSE Maths exams 2022: The ICSE students found the maths paper balanced and good for scoring. Here is what students said.
Class X EVS second Semester Exam 2022 was scoring as told by the students of City Montessori School , Aliganj campus 1 , Lucknow on Friday soon after the exam.
- CISCE ISC Commerce term 2 Exams 2022: Students in Lucknow on Thursday found ISC Commerce paper to be equitable and scoring Harsimran Singh a commerce stream student of CMS Kanpur Road branch said the paper was straight forward and as per the ISC norms.
- CBSE 12th Library and Information Science paper: In Lucknow, CBSE class 12 students who appeared in Library and Information Science felt question paper was easy and lengthy.
- ISC Semester 2 English Exam 2022: Students in Lucknow on Tuesday found ISC English language paper to be easy, balanced and as per their expectations.
- CBSE class 12 entrepreneurship exam 2022: CBSE class 12 term 2 entrepreneurship paper was overall very simple, the questions were straight forward and the case studies also for the most part were easy, barring one or two questions, said students in Lucknow.
The Uttar Pradesh government eased the restrictions it had earlier imposed on schools to prevent an increase in fees for the third successive year on January 7
The Uttar Pradesh government, on Friday, set up a control room with a helpline number to facilitate, support and help in the evacuation of the people from the state stranded in Ukraine, after Russia launched a full-scale attack on Wednesday.
UP assembly election: The first time voters said the polling staff were very kind and guided them through the process
AAP is open to forming an alliance against the BJP if a hung Assembly verdict emerges from the elections in UP, party convenor Arvind Kejriwal said on Monday.
Delhi CM accuses PM Modi, home minister Amit Shah, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra of calling him a “terrorist”
Akhilesh Yadav took a pot-shot at the Yogi Adityanath government over free distribution of tablets. He said the chief minister does not know how to operate a laptop and tablets.
On Sunday, Akhilesh Yadav said the BJP would be ousted from power. The BJP was losing ground, he said, and, as the UP elections progress and the people of Azamgarh, Ballia, Mirzapur, and Sonbhadra vote, the BJP will be defeated.
Defence minister Rajnath Singh appealed to BJP workers to reach out to both Hindus and Muslims and convince them that only BJP can bring peace, prosperity and development.
Defence minister addresses public meetings in Lucknow to drum up support for BJP candidates Brijesh Pathak, Rajeshwar Singh and Anjani Srivastava
Union defence minister Rajnath Singh said during SP rule, UP only saw ‘kattas’ (countrymade firearms) being manufactured and used. Now this area would be manufacturing BrahMos missiles so that no other country had the audacity to cast an evil eye on our nation.
The industrial training institutes (ITIs) in UP will introduce courses in electric vehicles, drone technicians’ course
As the hijab controversy deepens with several parts of the country seeing protests by Muslim women, here in Lucknow, many academicians and heads of institutions are in favour of a school uniform being strictly followed and students not being allowed to wear religion on their sleeves, inside school premises
Uttar Pradesh assembly election 2022: The major parties released their manifestos in quick succession and promised a bouquet of bonanzas
Pained by the recent Karnataka controversy, Muslim women in Lucknow say the values of freedom and choice should be upheld
We have been working on sabka saath, sabka vikas and will continue to do so in the future, says Uttar Pradesh deputy chief minister Dinesh Sharma
Pooja Shukla, the student activist, who waved a black flag at the chief minister Yogi Adityanath after stopping his motorcade in June 2017 and later participated in protests against the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) in January 2020, has been named the Samajwadi Party candidate from Lucknow (north) assembly seat
Schools across the country remain closed for 500+ days due to COVID19. Online classes comes to rescue to higher classes, but nursery classes kids are deprived from attending school for a single day.
Students in UP, especially those pursuing higher studies, fear prolonged Covid-induced closure of educational institutions will lead to delay in exams as well as academic session
Uttar Pradesh Primary Teachers association has also asked the EC to take measures to ensure safety of government school staff from getting Covid infection during election period
- Uttar Pradesh government announces extension of closure of all educational institutions, including schools, degree colleges, universities and technical institutions, in the state for physical classes till Jan 30.
Candidates who test positive with Covid-19 will be allowed to appear in the upcoming Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) to be held on January 23 (Sunday).