Aadar Jain shares throwback pic from beachside holiday to welcome 2021, Tara Sutaria says ‘take me with you’, see here
Actor Tara Sutaria and her boyfriend Aadar Jain had a cute exchange of words on Instagram. The couple often shares pictures from their holidays abroad.
Sharing a throwback picture from one of his holidays at a beachside locale, Aadar wrote: “Riding the wave #2021” The picture showed Aadar, holding a oar in hand. Reportedly, it was from his Maldives vacay. Reacting to the picture, Tara wrote: “Take me with you.”
The couple was in Maldives recently to celebrate Tara’s birthday. Aadar had shared a cute picture of the two of them and had written: “Happy 25th Principessa.” Tara had left a comment too. She had written: “Thank you my whole heart. Life is beautiful with you!”
There had been much speculation about their relationship status. In August this year, the two had confirmed their relationship with yet another sweet exchange of words. Tara had shared a picture of them partying, twinning in white, and written: “Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours! Happy Birthday to my favourite person @aadarjain.” Aadar had reacted to the post and written: “I love you” with a heart emoji. Tara replied to his comment, “I love you” followed by a heart emoji.
They have since been spotted at Kapoor family functions or at the airport. The relationship got a stamp of approval when Aadar’s mom Rima Jain had told Mumbai Mirror last year, “we love anybody our son loves”. However, she had categorically denied possibility of a marriage in the near future and had said: “No, nothing like that. They’re young. We’ll see later in life what happens. Let them make their life and let them work.”
On the work front, Aadar made his film debut with Qaidi Band (2017) while Tara was launched alongwith Ananya Panday in Student of the Year 2.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.