Aamir Khan blown away by Ludo trailer, asks Anurag Basu to host a virtual screening: ‘Can’t wait to watch it’
Aamir Khan is mighty impressed with the trailer of Ludo and expressed his excitement to watch the film. He also urged director Anurag Basu to host a virtual screening for some of his industry colleagues.
“What a trailer!!! Basu, hats off ! Congratulations to the entire team! Can’t wait to watch it. Kab tak wait karna padega (How long do I have to wait)? Basu, why don’t you hold a virtual industry screening for some of your colleagues ;-) ? Love. a,” the actor tweeted.
Ludo, which will get a direct-to-digital release on Netflix, stars Abhishek Bachchan, Sanya Malhotra, Rajkummar Rao, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Aditya Roy Kapur, Pankaj Tripathi and Rohit Saraf. Each of them are facing issues in their lives, which all collide thanks to the butterfly effect.
Riteish Deshmukh also showered praise on the Ludo trailer, which he called the ‘most amazing promo’ he has watched of late. “Kickass .....most amazing promo I have seen in recent times... absolutely excited for this one... #Ludo congratulations to the entire team,” he wrote.
Sujoy Ghosh, Sophie Choudry and Sanjay Gupta were among the members of the film industry who showered praise on the trailer of Ludo.
Talking about the concept of the film, Anurag Basu had told Filmfare in an interview, “Ludo has a very interesting concept and it came to my mind 3-4 years back. It’s a crazy fun ride. It’s a ride just like ludo. There are 4 stories. 4 gotiyan hain apko pata nahi ki kon kisko kab kaategi. All are so interconnected. We had a great time. It has a dark humour, romance and crime.”
Produced by T-Series and Anurag Basu Productions, Ludo is scheduled to be out on Netflix on November 12.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.