Aishwarya Rai shares a rare solo pic for an important cause. See here
Actor Aishwarya Rai has shared a new picture of herself on Instagram to support a noble cause. The actor is spreading awareness about violence against women.
Aishwarya’s photo showed her in a garden, posing with her palm facing the camera, with the letter ‘D’ written on it. She had an intense expression on her face and wore a red lipstick. “This International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, ✨StandUp against street Harassment with #LOrealParis and hollaback. Learn more about the 5D’s methodology on standup-india.com and get trained now,” she wrote with her post.
Earlier, Aditi Rao Hydari, who is also a brand ambassador for L’Oreal, had shared a similar picture on her Instagram page. She, too, wrote the letter ‘D’ on her palm and asked her fans to take training to defend themselves against street harassment.
Aishwarya recently celebrated the ninth birthday of her daughter Aaradhya. Last week, Aishwarya shared pictures from Aaradhya’s birthday night. The 47-year-old actor went on to pen a note expressing her love and gratitude for her “darling angel”.
“HAPPIEST 9th Birthday the ABSOLUTE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY DARLING ANGEL AARADHYA,” she wrote in the caption. “I LOVE YOU Eternally, Infinitely and UNCONDITIONALLY...Forever and Beyond... GOD BLESS YOU and I thank God every breath I take for YOU in my life, Love, Love LOVE YOU,” she added.
On her own birthday as well, she had shared pictures with Aaradhya. “THE ABSOLUTE LOVE OF MY LIFE, Aaradhya my ANGEL... I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY, INFINITELY and UNCONDITIONALLY. THANK YOU forever and beyond,” she wrote in the caption. “And Thank you to Alllllll my well-wishers for ALL your Love, blessings and BEST WISHES today and everyday GOD BLESS ALWAYS,” she added.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.