Aishwarya Rai tears up as she scolds paparazzi for screaming in a children’s hospital. Watch video
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wanted to mark her late father’s birthday in a special way but the happy day was marred by a few photographers. She lost her cool and chided the paparazzi for creating disturbance at the children’s hospital on Monday.
The actor decided to honour her father, Krishnaraj Rai, by visiting a hospital in Mumbai on Monday with her daughter Aaradhya and mother Vrinda Rai. She had sponsored surgeries for 100 children with cleft lips.
When it was time to cut the ceremonial cake, Aishwarya got irritated by the paparazzi and their repeatedly flashing cameras. The photographer were asked to stop screaming and even to no clicking pictures. “I am asking you all to keep silence. You don’t need photos of all this. Me and you belong to this business, but all the others present here don’t. Please show some respect. This is not a premiere, this is not another public event,” she said.
She teared up as she scolded the photographers but Aaradhya managed to make her smile again but handing her a knife to cut the cake.
Aishwarya also recently celebrated Aaradhya’s sixth birthday with actor husband Abhishek Bachchan and several other Bollywood celebrities. She is currently shooting for Fanney Khan with Anil Kapoor.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.