Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits Golden Temple with Aaradhya
Bollywood actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is currently in Amritsar for the shooting for her next Sarabjit, had a picture perfect moment when she visited the Golden Temple alongwith her mom Vrinda and daughter Aradhya.
The 42-year-old actor was accompanied by her daughter Aaradhya and mother Vrinda Rai, along with her aunt Naina Rai.
The picture was shared by an Instagram account that claims to be a fanclub of Aishwarya.
Earlier last week, the actor met the Border Security Force (BSF) soldiers in Amritsar. A source close to Aishwarya said, “When the BSF jawans realised that she was shooting in a village, which is very close to the border, they expressed their desire to meet her. When Aishwarya finished her schedule for the day, she interacted with them.”
Directed by Omung Kumar, Sarabjit stars Randeep Hooda in the titular role. It also features Darshan Kumar and Richa Chaddha in pivotal roles. Aishwarya plays Sarabjit sister in the film that will be narrated through the perspective of Sarabjit Singh’s sister Dalbir Kaur and will hit the theatres on May 19.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Director Shyam Benegal goes down memory lane as his National Award winning film Zubeidaa completes two decades, recalls how Manoj Bajpayee was initially diffident to play a Maharaja and Karisma Kapoor was nervous.
- Kareena Kapoor has shared a picture of her lavish lunch, sent by cousin Armaan Jain. Check it out here.
- Anushka Sharma has congratulated Team India on their historic victory against Australia on Tuesday.
- Sherlyn Chopra has accused disgraced director Sajid Khan of sexual misconduct, adding that he's protected by the Bollywood 'mafia'.
- Pahlaj Nihalani has said that although he hasn't received an invitation, he's heard that Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal are tying the knot this weekend.
- After Alia Bhatt's reported hospitalisation for exertion, her Gangubai Kathiawadi co-star, Seema Pahwa, said that director Sanjay Leela Bhansali doesn't rush actors with work.