Arjun Kapoor gets a ‘threat and request’ from his grandmother as birthday gift. See pic
Actor Arjun Kapoor celebrated his birthday on June 26 surrounded by his family and friends. It was intimate but also fun. His sisters--Anshula, Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi, cousin brothers Harshavardhan Kapoor and Mohit Marwah and his best friends like Varun Dhawan and Sikander Kher attended the dinner at his home. Arjun was nice enough to come down, cut a cake and share it with his fans who had collected in front of his home. Sonam Kapoor, who is currently in the UK with husband Anand Ahuja, too tweeted a video wishing him well on his birthday.
However, there’s one birthday wish and gift that Arjun’s slightly wary about and that’s from his grandmother Nirmal Kapoor. Sharing a picture on Twitter, Arjun wrote: “When your Dadi’s gift is a threat & request along with a bribe & a command, all rolled into one !!! #NirmalKapoor #bossgrandma.”
In the picture, a person (we presume it is the actor) is holding an envelop which is addressed to Arjun. It also mentions, “jaldi shaadi karo” and has been signed by his dadi (grandmother), Nirmal Kapoor.
Last weekend Arjun, with a host of Bollywood biggies, was in Bangkok to attend and perform at the IIFA Weekend and awards gala. On the work front, is currently busy with his upcoming films, Namaste England, Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar and Panipat.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.