Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora walk onto stage hand in hand, twerk together. See pics
After her split with Arbaaz Khan, Malaika Arora has been rumoured to be dating actor Arjun Kapoor. However, the couple is rarely seen together and have not commented on the speculation around their relationship. It was only by chance that the world saw them sitting close to each other at the Lakme Fashion Week this year in August. Now, the duo was seen on the sets of the reality TV show, India’s Got Talent. The show, which is judged by Karan Johar, Kiron Kherr and Malaika had Arjun and Parineeti Chopra on the sets for promotions of Namaste England.
At one point, the duo was asked to come on stage to shake a leg and Arjun can be seen leading Malaika. They also reportedly took some twerking lessons from another dancer.
Meanwhile, Arjun has been busy promoting his new film, Namaste England, which has failed to make a mark. He also has two other films in his kitty including Sandeep Pink Faraar and Panipat in his kitty. Malaika, meanwhile, routinely appears on the ramp for top designers and recently appeared in a special dance number in Vishal Bhardwaj directed Pataakha.
Both are quite active in the Bollywood social circuit and routinely appear in various parties, festivals and social dos.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.
- Genelia D'Souza once teased sons Rahyl and Riaan about Riteish Deshmukh's 'new girlfriend'. She said that the boys got rather 'upset' with him over the joke.
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.