By hindustantimes.com, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 23, 2021 04:57 PM IST
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
UPDATED ON JUN 23, 2021 03:04 PM IST
- Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty watched in awkward silence as Kangana Ranaut criticised Karan Wahi and Rithvik Dhanjani's comments, in a 2018 appearance on India's Next Superstars.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 21, 2021 07:35 PM IST
- During an awards show, Zayed Khan had seemingly taken a dig at music director-singer Himesh Reshammiya. The actor was hosting the show in 2006 with Karan Johar.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 17, 2021 10:11 AM IST
Aamir Khan said that he met Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra at a party shortly before leaving for the shoot of Lagaan. They warned him that he was ‘making a big mistake’.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 13, 2021 09:37 PM IST
- On Sunday, Navya Naveli Nanda shared a series of pictures on Instagram. The post received reactions from Karan Johar, Khushi Kapoor and others.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 12, 2021 01:30 AM IST
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had once opened up about rejecting Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Karan Johar had once revealed that he had offered Aishwarya the role of Tina.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 10, 2021 11:00 PM IST
- A year after expressing her doubts over whether Ranbir Kapoor would be a great boyfriend, Sonam Kapoor had said that making those confessions on Koffee With Karan had affected her relationship with him.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 07, 2021 07:43 AM IST
Karan Johar said that he came up with the idea for Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives while on a flight to Delhi with Maheep Kapoor, Bhavana Pandey, Seema Khan and Neelam Kothari. They were going to a condolence meeting for a friend’s father.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 04, 2021 03:40 PM IST
- Kareena Kapoor in 2010 rejected the idea of falling in love with an older man on screen, as she felt that dating Saif Ali Khan -- who is 10 years older -- in real life was enough.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 03, 2021 12:07 PM IST
- Kajol has shared a video clip from her 1998 film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, in which she can be seen falling down while cycling. Here's how Karan Johar reacted.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 31, 2021 06:30 PM IST
- Kajol in a 2014 appearance on Koffee with Karan said that she can never look poor in films, even if she wears a 'ghagra-choli'.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 30, 2021 11:38 PM IST
- Before picking a fight with Salman Khan, KRK has been involved in tussles with everyone from Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar to Vikram Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra. Here's a list of his altercations.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 30, 2021 11:12 AM IST
- Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla in an appearance on Koffee with Karan in 2014 spoke about why neither of them married a Bollywood hero.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 25, 2021 02:20 PM IST
- Karan Johar rang in his 49th birthday on Tuesday, May 25. Several celebs, including Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anushka Sharma, Kajol wished him on the special occasion.
UPDATED ON MAY 25, 2021 07:07 AM IST
- Karan Johar had written in his autobiography about having 'preconceived notions' about Shah Rukh Khan. He also wrote about how he changed his mind when he actually met him.
UPDATED ON MAY 23, 2021 09:23 PM IST
- During her appearance on India’s Got Talent 8 in 2018, Karan Johar teased Anushka Sharma for making a ‘cricket joke’ and called her ‘desh ki bahu’. Watch the throwback video here.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 23, 2021 01:08 PM IST
- Priyanka Chopra, in an appearance on Koffee with Karan in 2014, recalled how she turned down a romantic proposition from a woman by pretending she had a boyfriend.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 21, 2021 02:14 PM IST
- Karan Johar has shared a photo clicked by Shah Rukh Khan to wish Aditya Chopra on his birthday. The photo also includes a baby Aryan Khan.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 20, 2021 07:06 PM IST
Karan Johar was once seen teasing Katrina Kaif with Vicky Kaushal's name. Watch here.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 19, 2021 01:52 PM IST
Mira Rajput, while appearing on Koffee With Karan in 2017 with her husband Shahid Kapoor, had told Karan Johar that she does not understand nepotism in the film industry.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 18, 2021 08:23 PM IST
- Actor Sanjay Kapoor and Maheep Kapoor's daughter Shanaya Kapoor is all set to make her debut in Bollywood. She is slated to start filming her debut project in July.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 17, 2021 08:24 AM IST
- Karan Johar has shared new pictures of his twins, Yash and Roohi, on Instagram. The kids can be seen posing happily, with smiles, as they try on their monsoon jackets.
UPDATED ON MAY 16, 2021 10:05 AM IST
- Ram Gopal Varma has commented on his long-rumoured tiff with Karan Johar. The two filmmakers have in the past taken potshots at each other in public.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 12, 2021 07:14 AM IST
- Karan Johar left fans of the South Korean boy band EXO screaming after he shared a picture with the K-pop band's member Kai in 2018. However, getting the picture wasn't an easy task.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 11, 2021 06:45 PM IST
- Sanjay Kapoor's Maheep Kapoor has predicted her husband's reaction to their daughter Shanaya doing an 'intimate' scene on screen. Shanaya is gearing up to make her debut in Bollywood.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 10, 2021 12:39 PM IST
- Maheep Kapoor, in an interview, spoke about her daughter Shanaya's big Bollywood debut under the Dharma Productions banner, and how the family is preparing for it.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 10, 2021 07:12 AM IST
- Pooja Bedi has said that it is 'unfair' to blame nepotism for star kids joining the film industry, because 'there is equal opportunity' for all, and the 'people are envious of people with privilege'.
UPDATED ON MAY 09, 2021 09:08 PM IST
- Karan Johar’s mother Hiroo Johar got a Mother’s Day wish from his twins, Yash and Roohi. See the video, shared on Instagram, by the filmmaker.
UPDATED ON MAY 09, 2021 12:02 PM IST
The team of Liger including Karan Johar, director Puri Jagannadh and actor Vijay Deverakonda issued a statement, saying they had postponed the release of the teaser, which was to be out on May 9, owing to the Covid-19 scenario across the country.
UPDATED ON MAY 08, 2021 10:16 AM IST
- Rakhi Sawant has said that several Bollywood personalities such as Karan Johar, Farah Khan, and Salman Khan have been checking in on her mother's health, but she refused to take any assistance from her 'husband' Ritesh.