Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora wear the same cap, neon outfits. He asks ‘Who wore it better?’
Actor Arjun Kapoor shared a new picture of himself from New York, wearing the same cap which Malaika Arora had worn in her latest picture on Instagram. Not only that, he too wore a neon jacket, much like Malaika.
Sharing the picture, he wrote: “Yankee Doodle Do with my Fan & I !!! (Ps - who wore the neon better ???” In the picture, Arjun is sporting a neon green sweatshirt and a cap with New York city logo. It is the same cap which Malaika wore in her earlier photo. What’s more is that she is sporting a neon yellow outfit. No wonder Arjun asked the question as to who wore neon better. Incidentally, Malaika had also worn a neon green dress in June.
Arjun and Malaika have been on a holiday in New York and have been sharing pictures and videos from the Big Apple. They left for New York to celebrate Arjun’s 34th birthday.
Recently, Malaika shared a post on love and tagged Arjun on it. “‘Right Lovers’. The right lover will never cause anxiety. You will feel at peace. they will cease the war in your chest and fill the bones with nectar,” Malaika wrote in an Instagram story.
On Arjun’s birthday on June 26, she shared a loved-up photograph in which they can be seen holding each others’ hand. “Happy birthday, my crazy, insanely funny and amazing Arjun Kapoor. Love and happiness always,” she wrote.
Apart from her love life, Malaika is setting vacation goals among her fans by sharing moments from the vacation. Malaika on Wednesday left her social media followers drooling over her photographs. “What you looking at?,” Malaika captioned the images in which she can be seen wearing a white tee paired with a shrug and heart-shaped sunglasses.
(With IANS inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan dropped a new picture with a friend and upped her glamour game. She is currently in New York.
- Actor Vidya Balan has said that it has taken her time to accept her body because, at one point in her life, she used to hate it.
- Kangana Ranaut, who earlier accused Vikas Bahl of inappropriate behaviour, thanked him for turning her career around with Queen. She said that he 'played a very significant role' in shaping her destiny.
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.