Arjun Rampal enjoys jamming session with son Arik, Gabriella Demetriades shares adorable photo
Actor Arjun Rampal’s girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades has shared an adorable picture of him enjoying a jamming session with their baby boy Arik. She captioned her Instagram post, “My guys #blessed,” along with a heart emoji.
Just like Arjun and Gabriella’s earlier posts featuring Arik, his face is not visible in this picture as well. “Ur baby soooo cute just wonder does he have ur eyes,” a fan asked Gabriella in the comments section. Several others also showered love on the post.
Arjun also took to Instagram to share a picture of him playing with Arik and wrote in his caption, “Morning love #sundaybliss.” Gabriella complained about not getting a picture credit and commented, “Atleast credit the mastermind.”
Arik was born to Arjun and Gabriella on July 18 last year. The actor announced the name of the tiny tot with an adorable Instagram post. “That gracious thing made of tears, of happiness, gratitude and light. A rainbow appeared into our lives. So blessed we feel, gratitude and abundance of joy. Welcome junior Rampal, into our lives. Thank you all for your graciousness, love and beautiful wishes. Say hello to baby Arik Rampal. #ArikRampal,” he wrote.
In an interview with Zoom last month, Gabriella said that motherhood was “amazing”. She said, “He’s an absolute cutie. He’s six months now. He’s adorable, very vocal and I am having loads of fun. Juggling that and work is interesting but it’s amazing.”
Earlier, Arjun told Zoom that he would not share a picture of Arik’s face until he was at least a year old. “He is actually stealing too much of my spotlight. I’m a bit jealous of him. I would like to share a pic of him when he is one year old. Because he is very small right now and I am too private. Right now he looks more like his mom,” he said.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.
- Alia Bhatt is ready for summer and her latest Instagram post is a proof of it. Alia was seen soaking up the sun, leaving Katrina Kaif impressed.
- Akshay Kumar shares a picture from the script-reading session of Ram Setu with Jacqueline Fernandez and Nushrratt Baruccha.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, who recently welcomed her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, reciprocated the love that was showered on her by his sister, Saba.
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.