Inside Arjun Rampal’s ‘blissful’ vacation with son Arik in Goa, Gabriella Demetriades doesn’t want holiday to end
Arjun Rampal and his girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades took off to Goa with their baby boy Arik Rampal to ring in the New Year 2020. The actor took to Instagram to share a picture with his son from their beachside holiday and wrote, “A bliss full day with baby Arik in Goa. Happy 2020 #goa #unwind.”
Gabriella, meanwhile, shared a photo in which she was seen chilling on the beach in a bikini and a large hat. “Don’t end on me holiday,” she captioned it.
Arjun and Gabriella welcomed their first child Arik on July 18, 2018. The actor also has two daughters – Myra and Mahikaa – with his ex-wife Mehr Jesia.
Arjun revealed the name of his son with a cute Instagram post in July last year. “That gracious thing made of tears, of happiness, gratitude and light. A rainbow appeared into our lives. So blessed we feel, gratitude and abundance of joy. Welcome junior Rampal, into our lives. Thank you all for your graciousness, love and beautiful wishes. Say hello to baby Arik Rampal. #ArikRampal,” he wrote.
Earlier, in an interview with Zoom, Arjun called Arik “really, really cute” and said that everyone falls in love with him. “He’s the cutest baby I have ever seen. Not taking away from my daughters but he is really, really cute, and my daughters are in love with him. Whoever sees him falls in love with him,” he said.
Arjun revealed that he will not share any pictures of Arik until he is at least a year old. “He is actually stealing too much of my spotlight. I’m a bit jealous of him. I would like to share a pic of him when he is one year old. Because he is very small right now and I am too private. Right now he looks more like his mom,” he said.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A picture of Ajay Devgn on the set of Alia Bhatt's Gangubai Kathiawadi was shared online. Also in the picture is director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Neena Gupta plays an old woman and Arjun Kapoor is her grandson in the Kaashivie Nair film Sardar Ka Grandson that premiers on Netflix soon.
- Neena Gupta has said she did not want Masaba to go to Goa with friends. The senior actor also went to Goa and stayed separately, only to receive a call from her daughter as she cried.
- Disha Patani is in awe of rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's dancing abilities. Sister Krishna Shroff agrees too. See here.
- Raveena Tandon took to her Instagram to show off daughter Rasha Thadani's achievement, as she teenager earned her blackbelt in Taekwondo. See her post here.
- Speaking at a comedy show, Farah Khan says her friends often 'put her to work' as soon as she enters parties, asking her to render a few dance steps.
- Richa Chadha has said that she has found an equal partner in boyfriend Ali Fazal who cooks well, works out with her and is progressive.
- Anurag Kashyap's daughter Aaliyah received support from her Insta-fam after she wrote about receiving hate comments for a recent post, in which she shared pictures of herself in lingerie.