Ayushmann Khurrana’s wife Tahira Kashyap, daughter Varushka swim with sharks in the Bahamas. Watch video
Tahira Kashyap is exploring her adventurous side on her vacation in the Bahamas. She shared a video of her and daughter Varushka fearlessly swimming with sharks and wrote, “Swimming with the sharks! The girls are clearly more adventurous in our family. #bahamas #sharks #wearevegetariansbutnotthesharks.”
While Ayushmann Khurrana is not seen in the clip, he can be heard warning his wife about the position of the shark, “Tahira, aapke aage! (Tahira, in front of you!)”
Netizens were amazed by Tahira and Varushka’s fearlessness. “Wow. contender for celebrity fear factor,” one Instagram user wrote, while another commented, “Wow that’s real adventure. All the way girls.” Television actor Karanvir Bohra wrote, “This is so cool.”
Ayushmann and Tahira, who rang in the New Year in the Bahamas, have been documenting every moment of their sun-soaked holiday on Instagram. The actor wished his fans with a photo of him and his wife chilling on a yacht. “New Years was also a day later in the Bahamas. Watching the last sunset of 2019. Heart is full of gratitude. Happy 2020 from us!!” he wrote.
For her New Year wish, Tahira shared a stunning black-and-white picture of her reading a book on the beach, dressed in a bikini. “Happy 2020! To more bikinis and books,” she captioned it.
Ayushmann and Tahira’s daughter Varushka has also been enjoying herself on their beachside vacation. Last week, she attended her first-ever concert – a Jonas Brothers (Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas) concert – and danced with Priyanka Chopra.
Meanwhile, Ayushmann will be seen next in Hitesh Kewalya’s Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, which touches upon homosexual relationships. The film also stars Jitendra Kumar, Neena Gupta, Gajraj Rao and Maanvi Gagroo, while Bhumi Pednekar will be seen in a cameo appearance. It is scheduled to release on February 21.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.