Ayushmann Khurrana shares how Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan have inspired him in QnA session
Ayushmann Khurrana on Thursday said he is a fan of both Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan and draws inspiration from the two superstars. Recently, in a Q&A session on Twitter with Shah Rukh, the star’s Fan co-actor Sayani Gupta commented Ayushmann had “a really good script with you and him in mind”.
Ahead of Bala release, Ayushmann held a Q&A himself on the microblogging site. Asked if he had written a script for Shah Rukh and himself, the Bala actor said, he wants to. “I’m an SRKian and in #Bala I’ve given a tribute to him in my own sweet way,” Ayushmann said. On Shah Rukh’s birthday, Ayushmann released a tribute video giving a sneak a peek into his upcoming Bala, in which his character tries to impress women by delivering the actor’s famous dialogues.
Ayushmann said he admired Aamir too. “I’m a huge fan of @aamir_khan sir’s work and I’m always learning from him. He is one of the greatest icons of Indian cinema and he is a huge inspiration to me. I met him on the sets of Dangal and was in awe of his simplicity and clarity of thought,” he said.
He further said his role in Bala was the most challenging character he has done. “Took two-and-a-half hours to get ready with prosthetics and shot in the north in the peak of summers. And secondly you need a lot of empathy to portray a complex character,” Ayushmann said. Also featuring Bhumi Pednekar and Yami Gautam, Bala is slated to be released on Friday.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.