Bigg Boss 14: Aly Goni ditches Abhinav Shukla to support Rahul Vaidya in captaincy task
Aly Goni and Rahul Vaidya’s return to the Bigg Boss 14 house has changed the former’s friendship with Abhinav Shukla. In a new promo of the upcoming episode, a rift can be seen between Aly and Abhinav as the former sides with Rahul during the captaincy task.
The promo opens with Aly and Abhinav arguing over whom should they support during the captaincy task. A furious Abhinav tells Aly, “I have played with you in every task without any condition. But today I had told you that Rahul cannot become the captain.” His wife and co-contestant Rubina Dilaik also adds that the couple has supported him in every captaincy task. However, Aly looks adamant on his decision to pitch for Rahul and asks Rubina why did she help him at all.
Aly makes it clear that he would support Rahul no matter what. He announces in a loud voice, “When Rahul is standing right in front of me, how can I let anyone else become the captain! I want him to win.”
While Aly had been evicted, Rahul had walked out of the house as he was ‘missing his parents’. Host Salman Khan had scolded Rahul for not showing any interest in the game and had asked him to walk out of the show if he is feeling homesick. However, he was allowed to re-enter the house after some days.
Meanwhile, the viewers stand divided over his return. A fan of Abhinav wrote on Twitter, “#AbhinavShukla has always been in the giving end, helped Aly in dj night to become captain, gave his food in the batak task, as sanchalak also helped him to become captain, though he cracked a deal here , however he never received any help from sapera, meetha churi !” Another said, “Rahool has also always made condition of becoming captain next week in return of supporting Aly. So noone’s different. And RaFool is an arrogant bully. Hence, he is a villain”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande has defended Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali against allegations that they abandoned their foster children.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.